Legislative Day 2019
Join us at the NC Legislature to encourage our legislators to support the mission of Habitat – building strength, stability,
On Wednesday, April 10th, Education Day, we’ll focus on longer-range policy priorities for affordable housing in North Carolina—whether that’s a special fund for Habitat homeownership or initiating a tax credit program to incentivize greater corporate investment in affordable housing. We’ll take time to strategize on these and other ideas to increase the quantity and quality of housing for families who have no good options in the current marketplace, rental or homeownership.
Legislative Day on Thursday, April 11th is an opportunity to engage our legislators in discussions around these ideas as well as to advocate for the expansion of the Housing Trust Fund, critical to the work of many of North Carolina’s Habitat affiliates.
- Wednesday, April 10th, 1:00pm – 6:00pm – Information and Training. Location TBD.
- Thursday, April 11th, 8:00am – 2:00pm – Meet one-on-one with specific legislators. North Carolina Legislative Complex
Lodging: Hampton Inn & Suites
- Check back soon for a link to the room block for Legislative Day attendees.
Cost: (covers the cost of meals and materials)
- Two Day Ticket $75
- Partner Family Ticket $25
- Volunteers for this event receive Complimentary Tickets
Hotel accommodation booking and costs are the responsibility of the attendee.
For more information contact Habitat for Humanity NC @ 919-258-8685 or email@example.com